1) What is your earliest memory? As a baby I remember a large, beautiful silver basket with flowers and leaves and animals. It had a wonderful texture. I could feel the shapes of the roses, the little rabbits, etc. My mother usually had florist flowers in it- it was usually on a coffee table. I wish I had it! Or even a good photo!
2) Where is your favourite place in the world and why? There used to be ( it may be there still under another name) a wonderful little bookshop across the street from Wells Cathedral in Somerset England. I loved that shop and when the Bevans moved to Wales I had dreams of buying it and living there! Otherwise I love London, Verona and the Veneto area, - and New Orleans -where I grew up.
3)Do you have a favourite piece of clothing or footwear? YES!!
AND- the gorgeous cream boots and red Mary Janes from Anello and Davide in London also bought many, many years ago. Sadly they are no longer comfortable to wear!
Otherwise just excellent quality plain chocolate!
6) Have you ever acted or sung on stage? Yes many times -singing as an adult. Ballet until I was 14.
7) Have you or anyone in your family traced your ancestry? Yes, my sister as well as cousins on both sides of the family - back to the 1600s. Must have been some shady characters - we came to America before the Revolutionary War and we have Viking genes. Certainly some marauding adventurers!
Have you ever experienced déjá vu? Frequently.
Do you sing in the shower or the car or both? I prefer baths and I do not drive a car- but I LOVE to sing!
Have you enjoyed participating in this tag? YES! Thank you again, Barbara!
I am tagging
Janet at http://yellowpinkandsparkly.blogspot.com/
Beth at http://byhookbyhand.blogspot.com/
Miché at http://www.spoonbenderscafe.com/
Leanne at http://www.crestingthehill.com.au/
Laura at https://lauracarpi.wordpress.com/ in Italian, but Google will translate!
If you decide to participate, here are the "rules":
Thank the blogger for the award in your post. Answer the 10 questions set by me (see below).
Nominate your blogging friends! Ask 10 of your own questions for them to answer on their blog.
Display the award on your blog or in the post.
I would love for you all to check out their blogs! And if you like, answer any -or all of the following questions in the comments or email me or message me on Facebook!
1) What fun activity do you do everyday (or most days!)?
2) What was your favourite toy as a child/ Do you still have the toy? or one very like it?
3)What is your favourite type of music?
4) Are there books or movies you have read/watched many times? Which ones?
5) Do you like to create things:sewing, knitting, crochet, jewellry, toys, origami- anything? Please share a photo or description
6)Are you a morning songbird or a night owl?
7)What is magical about your life?
8)If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
9)What do you love best about yourself?
10)How would you make the world a better place?
This was fun, Barbara! I hope YOU answer my questions ;^)