Sunday, November 23, 2014

When you look good, do you feel good?

This week on my my video I ask  two questions:
When you look good , do you feel good?
When you feel good , do you look good?
Please take a moment to answer these questions for yourself. If you have been reading any of these pages you will already know my thoughts.  Beauty FEELS GOOD. Feeling good is key to looking good. I invite you to look for what is beautiful about your face and body and appreciate your beauty. When you dress yourself choose clothes that feel good and look good. Give away,trade , sell or throw away the things that do not fit, feel good and look good on you. Even if you are going to schlepp around in sweats or pajamas all day - I do sometimes ;^) - they can be in colors that look good on you and you can wear some jewelry or a lovely scarf or put something pretty in your hair or even put some color on your face if you like! Whatever makes you look good and feel good ! Looking good and feeling good has nothing to do with age, size, weight,etc. It's about your attitude and appreciating your unique beauty.
                                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HAqj_60Jrc

Please leave me a comment or send me an email  colleen412@gmail.com and share your views.

No comments: