Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Being Ageless~The power of Play


I have several "work stations" in the house as well as outdoors. Today's video shows the one in a corner of my bedroom which is the most relaxing. It is an area where I do work which requires reflection.I take little breaks to play and to appreciate the beauty around me- the views from the windows, my doll collection, the lovely things in my room.



 Play is definitely a component in Ageless Beauty Embodiment. Wednesdays and Fridays are now my days for videos. Working on being consistent in turning them out and feeling my way to my message.
Somehow writing just isn't doing it for me. Too many notes- too much paper- too many files on the computer! When I have to do a video , ideas get condensed. Comments and constructive criticism are requested!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwZ7Rp1aCG0

No comments: